*** Camping will be free to exhibitors ***
We will be collecting a camping fee of $10.00 per night up to a maximum of $30 due to ever increasing expenses of our show. This camping fee helps to offset the added costs of utilities and security. There are approximately 100 spots available on a first come – first served basis.
The Club provides one area for primitive camping (some electrical hook-ups are available on a first come – first served basis) during the show and is located east of the windmill. Water is available at the NIHPA clubhouse. If you camp, we require an advance of the gate fee.
All camping fees must be paid before entering the campground and are not refundable for early departure.
Campers may arrive no earlier than Tuesday the week of the show. Security and Emergency Services will not begin until Friday, opening day of show and will cease 5:00pm Sunday, last day of show.
Vendors and exhibitors are allowed admission to the show grounds any time after ten a.m. on Tuesday the week of the show.
Rules for Campers:
- All vehicles must remain at the campsite. No parking on the show grounds. Vehicles will be towed at owner’s expense.
- Dumping of gray water is not permitted.
- Campfires must be in approved containers only.
- Quiet time is 10:00 p.m. Generators must be off by 10:00 p.m.
- There is a 10:00 p.m. curfew for children 17 and under.
- No dogs allowed on show grounds or flea market, either loose or on a leash. Dogs must be secured in parking area or at campers.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed on show grounds or in music area.
- No driving of equipment allowed in the flea market area.
- Drivers must be 16 to drive equipment or have a waiver.
- Please no riders on the draw bars or fenders.
- No ATV’s or Golf carts Except for officials ONLY.